E10 Events venue hire refund policy
We offer a no-quibble refund policy if your event is cancelled, or needs to be cancelled, due to COVID-19. If you need to cancel your event, please contact Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What happens if our event is cancelled due to COVID-19?
Your safety and that of your guests is of paramount importance to us. We therefore have a new no-quibble cancellation policy if you cancel your event due to the impact of COVID-19. Should government regulations prevent you from hosting your event in the planned way we will offer a number of alternatives, including the ability to move your event to another date (subject to availability). If no mutually agreeable date can be found, a refund less any incurred costs will be made.
2. What if you cancel my event due to COVID-19 restrictions?
At Leyton Orient Football Club, we pride ourselves on honest communications. We will ensure regular dialogue with you from your enquiry right up until the event. Should government-imposed restrictions be applied that impact on the ability to host your event as planned, the Club will not hesitate to provide a full refund of any paid amounts but will also seek to find alternative solutions.
3. When do I need to pay my deposit and remaining balances?
We appreciate we now live in uncertain times – at Leyton Orient Football Club we want to provide as much comfort and assurance as possible. We therefore have introduced the following deposit scheme for all bookings made after 1st June 2020:
- Secure your date with just a 10% deposit
- A further 40% payable 14 days before your event
- Final balance paid 7 days before your event
- A holding deposit will be held to cover any damages/breakages made on the evening